Please take note of the following:
Jimdo supplies the technical possibility to build your own website. Correspondingly the following information is general in nature and does not represent legal advice. Should you at any time have specific questions or encounter specific problems, we strongly recommend that you contact a lawyer or a data protection expert.
In our privacy statement we explain in detail what data we save, process and when it is deleted: https://www.jimdo.com/info/privacy/
If you have questions regarding the data processing agreement please contact us here: email@example.com
How to enter the contract:
1. Download the Data Processing Agreement here.
2. Please enter your personal data on the page 1:
- Company name (if applicable)
The first and last name of the (natural) contact person
Your full address
Your email address (please note that this should be the email address registered to your Jimdo website)
The name (s) of your Jimdo website (s)
3. Sign the contract on page 10 as "Controller"
4. Send us one signed copie of the completed documents (incl. attachments) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Keep a copy of this contract for your own documentation
Our mail system cannot handle attachments larger than 15 MB. To minimize the size of the scanned file please choose a scan resolution of around 150 DPI and the black and white color setting when scanning.